Actions in projects
You can perform certain bulk actions to transform form data of multiple items quickly. Bulk actions can be performed in the My tasks view and List visualization of a project or view.
Select the item checkboxes to perform the following bulk actions:
- Move to: Moves selected items to a different state of any other step.
- Update fields: Updates relevant field values of your selected items. For all fields in your forms, except the Title and description, you can update and reset the field values this way.
- Change due date: Assigns a new due date for all the selected items.
- Change assignee: Reassigns all the selected items to a different assignee.
- Delete item(s): Removes all the selected items from the project permanently.
When you drag an item to the completed step in Kanban or Matrix or move the step to completed in List visualization, it’s finished and will be marked as Unassigned. You can leave items in this step as long as you want, or delete them to clear them from the project.
To delete an item, click the Delete button () inside the form. You can also use the bulk action to delete multiple items at a stretch.
Notifications let you know the latest activity on the project. By default, you will be notified about all the activities that take place in the project.
To change the project notification, click the More options button () > Notifications and select your preference.
- Everything - You will be notified about all the activities that happen in the project.
- Action items - You will be notified only when something requires your action.
- Nothing - You will not receive any notifications.
You can also set your notifications for all flows from the My settings page.