If you are using an Android device, you can either use your browser to access your Kissflow account or use it as a Progressive Web App.
Using a mobile browser
Use your preferred mobile browser to navigate to the URL where your account is located. It will be <accountname>.kissflow.com.
Using a Progressive Web App (PWA)
A Progressive Web App gives a native app-like user experience and it functions just like a mobile app. It also consumes less data and does not require any software updates.
New features are constantly being added to the PWA version of Kissflow, however, only a limited set of features are available at the moment.
Advantages of Kissflow PWA app
The Kissflow PWA app has the following advantages over a native app:
- Instant software upgrade - Unlike a native app, where software upgrades are delivered gradually over time, a PWA app's software update is smoother and more rapid.
- No device memory used - Every native app consumes a significant amount of device memory and processing power. This is not the case when using a PWA app that runs on your mobile browser.
Installing the Kissflow PWA app
- In your Android mobile app, open Chrome, Firefox, or any favorite browser and type your Kissflow account domain URL, (https://<domainname>.kissflow.com) in the address bar.
- Tap the menu () > Add to Home screen and click Add.
- The PWA app will be automatically listed on the home screen of your android device.
Enabling push notifications
- Tap your profile picture in the upper-left corner.
- Tap the More options icon.
- Tap Notification settings.
- Enable Push notifications. You have to toggle the option Blue to enable it.