Creating a process
You can create a new process based on the permission set by an Account Admin.
Creating a new process
- On your home page, click Create a new flow. Alternatively, you can click Explore all on the top navigation bar.
- On the Explorer page, click Create new or install a template.
- Under the Create from scratch section, click Create workflow, and then click Process. You can also use one of the predefined templates under the Install a marketplace template section.
- Enter the process name. You can also optionally add a description and category to help you organize and find your process later.
- Click Create.
Renaming a process
To rename your process, simply click on the current name, make changes, and then click Enter, or click off the name. You can change the description in the same way. All changes are auto-saved.
Customizing a process
Each item in your process comes with its own form, workflow, and permissions. Click Edit process to access the editor where you can work on these elements. As a Flow Admin, you can also access the editor from any form by clicking Edit process in the lower left corner of the form.
Finding a process
There are two ways you can search for your process at any time.
First, click the Search button () on the top navigation bar of your page and type the name of the process into the search box. You can also launch the search box using the keyboard shortcuts,
- On Mac: Command key, ⌘ + E
- On Windows: Ctrl key + E
- Second, click Explorer in your top navigation bar to land on the All flows page. Then you can use the search and sort features to find it quickly.