To update your integration settings, click the More options button () and then Settings.
You can choose to enable or disable web and email notifications. Here are the notification preferences for integration:
- Notify during any update to the step sequence. All collaborators are notified when any or all steps in your integration are added, updated, or deleted.
- Notify all collaborators during an integration failure.
The audit log records all the actions performed by your integration workflow. It includes any changes made to your integration sequence, including data update, turning the integration ON or OFF, etc. To view your integration's audit log, click the More options button () > Audit log.
The audit log shows:
- Timestamp - The exact time when an event occurred.
- Action - What kind of action took place.
- Performed by - The name of the user who performed the action.