Managing data form roles
Applies to Kissflow Work Platform:
- Small Business
As an owner of the application, you will have default access to the data form and will have the ability to change many settings.
As an admin of your data form, you can manage the roles and permissions of the data form. This way, you can decide which roles can access the data form inside the application.
To manage roles and permissions,
- Access the data form > click Share.
- On the Share settings page, click + Assign to role to select and add members.
- Add roles and assign Read-only or Manage permission.
- Click Confirm.
To remove roles from a data form, click the Remove button () inside the Shared roles and permissions screen. The role will not be able to access or view the contents of the data form thereafter.
You can also change the permission of roles after they are added. For example, if you want to change the role of a member from Read-only to Manage, simply select the radio button.
Roles and permissions
You can assign roles to members to control what actions they can perform in your data form.
There are two permissions for your roles:
- Read-only - Users will be able to view the data form.
- Manage - Users will be able to access, manage, and delete the data in the data form. They will also be able to visualize data forms in multiple views. They will have default access to all reports.