User management overview
Accessing the User management section
Owners, Super Admins, and User Admins have access to the User Management tab in the Account administration section which gives an overview of all the users in the organization.
The following tiles act as a quick filter and help you get an overview of:
- Active users: Verified users who are actively using a license.
- Inactive users: Users who do not have an active license, but whose data is still in the account.
- Join requests: Users who have requested to join the account via the shared sign-up URL.
- Open invites: Invited users who have not verified their accounts.
Using search and filters
You can also find desired values within the User Management table using the search and filter features. These are particularly useful when you have a large number of users or when it becomes harder to find specific values from the table.
Search. You can enter any keyword in the search box to find relevant results from the table.
Filters. You can get desired values from the table by setting up filters. To enable a filter, click the Filter button () and choose the preferred criteria based on which you would like to see the results.
Under Advanced filter, you can choose a Field, Operator, Type, and map a value or a field based on the type. You can further add an AND or OR condition and define more criteria to limit the values shown. Click the Add new filter button to set up additional filter blocks. Once you’ve defined the filters, click the Apply button. You can click the Clear All button to remove all the set filters.
Click Manage users to see the list of all the users and their other details like their contact information, the groups they are a part of, their reporting manager, user type, and so on. You can also add custom fields here similar to how you add fields to a dataset.
Showing and hiding fields
You can decide which fields to show and hide in the User Management table. Click the Show or hide fields button (). Then, select which fields you want to see in the table and deselect the ones you want to hide. You can also hide a field by clicking the Expand button (▼) next to the field name header and clicking Hide Column.
Working with user fields
As an Account Owner or Super Admin, you can create new fields in the table. Click the Add button () next to the last column to add a new field. By clicking the Expand button (▼) next to the title field name header, you can customize these fields or hide and delete the particular field. You can also select the sort order based on which values in the table will be sorted.
You can extend specific field permissions in the User Management table to restrict the visibility and usage of these fields during computations. There are three permission settings:
- Protected: When enabled, this field cannot be looked up by any flow created inside your account.
- Visible in user profile: The values in the field will be visible to all users of the account through the user’s profile page.
- Editable by users: Users will be allowed to update their field values through their profile page.