How to use it?
Unlike other components, a button is used only based on its necessity as it prompts the user to take an action. Once you drag and drop the button component, you will be able to perform the following actions:
- Rename the button caption. Some of the commonly used button captions are Submit, Share, Accept, Reject, Approve, Cancel, etc.
- Modify the button style including the size, background color, and text color.
- Under Style properties, you will be able to align the button, adjust the sizing, modify the padding and margin, and set the border size, color, and radius.
- In Event properties, you will be able to add the event “On click” to direct the button to perform an action.
There are three actions that can be performed:
- Redirection - This action redirects you to the user-defined pages, the system-defined home page, or lets you go back to the same page.
- Open popup- The open popup action lets you open a popup that you had created using the Popup component.
Buttons can also be used inside other components such as the Container, Master details, Tab, and Popup.