Finding a case
The layout of the case system page makes it very easy to locate and navigate between cases. The main component of this layout is a customizable table layout. The cases that are listed here vary based on the view you are using.
There are three different predefined views that allow you to quickly switch between the most commonly used list of cases:
- All - this is the default view. All the cases are listed in this view.
- Assigned to me - all the cases that are assigned to you for action are listed in this view.
- Created by me - all the cases that you have created are listed in this view.
Using quick filters
If you want to further narrow-down the list of cases that get displayed in these views, use filters. There are default filters that are available in the Quick filters dropdown that provide a one-click option to filter cases. Apart from default system filters any custom filters that you have created are also available in Quick filters.
The following filters are available by default. Click on any of these to get the corresponding list of cases filtered in the table.
- Unresolved - filters all unresolved cases in the table.
- Overdue - filters all cases that are unresolved and are past the due date and time.
- To do - filters all cases that are yet to start in the workflow.
- Created by me - filters all cases that you have created.
- All assigned to me - filters all cases that are currently assigned to you for action.
You can also use the search function to find cases. In the Search box above the table, type in any related keyword for your case. For instance, keywords could be the case name, status, or any other fields that you have added in a case. As you type in your keywords in the search box, all related cases are displayed in the table.