Data form views
Applies to Digital Work Platform:
- Small Business
Data form view showcases your collected data in different visualizations like Data table and Gallery views. These data form views can be added to your application pages as components.
After you select a view type, provide a unique name for the view type.
Data table view
To create a Data table view,
- Set up the view configuration of the data form view.
- You can either select all fields or choose specific fields in your data form. The selected data form fields and their values are then showcased in a table.
- You can also add advanced filters and apply the sort feature over a selected field.
Once done, the data form view can then be embedded into your application page as a data form component.
To create a gallery view,
- Set up the view configuration of the data form view. Select Gallery view and provide it a unique name.
- You can apply the following conditions to your gallery view:
- Data filter - Apply advanced filter conditions to showcase only select items in the gallery view.
- Style - Control the layout and style of the gallery view.
- Card styles - You can apply up to five-card styles.
- Layout - You can apply these layout styles: Matrix, Horizontal, and vertical.
- Card size - Select these sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra large.
- Card border - Select from any one of the following card borders: Gray border, Shadow, None.
- Data mapping - Match the title, title caption, sub title, sub title caption, and icon image with a relevant field in your data form.
- Custom sort option - Create a quick sort option. You can provide a unique name, assign a column field, and add ascending or descending order sort based on your specified fields.