Kissflow Work Platform:
- Small Business
Analytics reports feature enable you to create cross-form reports over various data sources, including process tables, child tables, system tables, datasets, and dataviews, and interpret them in a visual or tabular format.
Dataviews are unique data sources that combine one or more tables, and you can further simplify the data in the form of a report.
Creating a report from data source
You can use two types of data sources to create reports.
Table: Table holds the actual data that must be evaluated. A table, like a spreadsheet, is made up of columns, the fields in the form, and rows are the items submitted.
Dataview: This is a one-of-a-kind data source created by using columns from one or more tables or dataviews by writing an SQL query in the query editor.
You can create reports over a data source inside the Data explorer page in two ways.
- Go to More options button () and click Create report.
- Open a data source to Create report.
Creating a report from dataview
You can also create a dataview and generate a report. For example, a dataview can combine two different process tables, and then you can create a report over it. Learn how to create a dataview.
Creating a report
To create a new report in analytics:
- Click the Analytics button ().
- Under the Reports tab, click Create report.
- In the report preview page, specify the following options and click Create.
- Data source.
- Name and description for the report.
- Type of report.
- Click Create to create a new analytics report.
You can edit, rename, delete, or duplicate a report. To do the following, click the More options button () of the report you want > select one of the required buttons > Share, Edit, Rename, Delete, Duplicate.
- Click Share > Share settings > click Add member > choose the required role - Admin or Member > click Add.
- Click Edit > Go to Configure report page > Select the fields of the data source using the settings such as dimension, measure and legend > Click Save.
- Rename a report by clicking Rename > provide the new name > click Rename.
- Go to the Delete option > Click Delete.
- Select the Duplicate option > provide the required name for the copy of your report > Click Duplicate. A copy of the selected report, including the share permissions and the customizations, will be created in the Reports page.