What's new in Kissflow?
- Ability to retrieve attachments from the dataset/ flows through the lookup field.
- Creating a custom filter in case system.
- Ability to print and save case system forms in .PDF format.
Forms and expressions
- Introducing Formula Builder to help you write, edit, and evaluate expressions much effectively.
- Apart from attaching images to a chat conversation now, you can copy+paste images too.
- We have revamped the design for My tasks page. Now, you can access all your tasks across processes, cases, and projects from the same page.
- We have added a new favorites section to the top nav. You can star your favorite flows and can access them quickly from this section on the top navigation bar.
- Members can now approve, reject, or reassign multiple items using the bulk actions from Process' my tasks. Process admins can also bulk reassign upto 100 items from the process administration page.
- You can search for flows, posts and create new items or access flow tasks from the shortcuts in the global search results in PWA.
- Connect your Google Workspace (G-suite) account with Kissflow and have your user and group information automatically synced into Kissflow.
- Redesigned left navigation panel with the search bar, pin 10 favorite channels, and set channel image.
- Apart from @everyone, we introduced few other @mentions.
- Kissflow is available in Vietnamese.
Process & Dataset
- Introducing Process and Dataset marketplace templates
- You can @mention other members in direct and group chats.
- Use Gmeet integration to make quick calls or start meetings. You can instantly connect with others from your chat conversations, whether it is a direct or group chat.
- Kissflow is available in Spanish, German, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, and French.
- Kissflow is available in Japanese and Korean.
- Use Kissflow Project Connector to create automated project workflows and send data from your project to other internal flows or third-party applications.
- Kissflow is available in Italian and Simplified Chinese.
- Case now supports ReportsYou can generate customized reports to analyze trends and various metrics about your workflow.
- Initiators can now create new cases and update the ones that are either created or requested by them.
- Use the sequence number field when you want to add a recurring serial or sequence number to each item in your process. You can generate the sequence number at a particular workflow step.
- Flow Admins can now enable Public form. It lets external users without a Kissflow account initiate a workflow from a URL.
- Remote Readiness Survey and COVID-19 Employee Self Assessment processes are available in Kissflow marketplace.
- The text area field now supports subscript and subscript formatting in the live form.
- initiatedat() displays the date and time when an item was created as a draft. It will take the user’s set time zone if set. If not, it will take the account time zone.
- .PDF files can now be previewed without needing to download it by clicking on the file icon in the attachment field.
Duplicate a flow
SCIM User Provisioning
- Share the quick link with members so they can immediately start a new item.
- Download files from the image and attachment field.
- From the process editor, you can view exactly how the form will look at different steps in the workflow by clicking Preview.
- Assignment options help you determine how many people must approve an item when it is assigned to multiple users. Choose the number or percentage of assignees who must submit the item before it moves on.
- Step approvers can send back an item to the start. The form initiator will receive the form and can start the same item from the beginning of the workflow.
- Check out our Developer Hub to get started using Kissflow APIs, learn about API key concepts, functionality, and troubleshoot details.
- Use the new native API tester to explore individual endpoints and parameters, view detailed examples, and test your APIs.
- Preview .pdf files through the iOS app.