What's new in Kissflow?
- Kissflow is available in Italian and Simplified Chinese.
- Case now supports
ReportsYou can generate customized reports to analyze trends and various metrics about your workflow.
Initiators can now create new cases and update the ones that are either created or requested by them.
- Use the
sequence number field when you want to add a recurring serial or sequence number to each item in your process. You can generate the sequence number at a particular workflow step.
- Flow Admins can now enable
Public form. It lets external users without a Kissflow account initiate a workflow from a URL.
- Remote Readiness Survey and COVID-19 Employee Self Assessment processes are available in Kissflow marketplace.
text area field now supports subscript and subscript formatting in the live form.
initiatedat() displays the date and time when an item was created as a draft. It will take the user’s set time zone if set. If not, it will take the account time zone.
- .PDF files can now be previewed without needing to download it by clicking on the file icon in the
Duplicate a flow
SCIM User Provisioning
- Share the
quick link with members so they can immediately start a new item.
- Download files from the image and attachment field.
- From the process editor, you can view exactly how the form will look at different steps in the workflow by clicking
- Assignment options help you determine
how many people must approve an item when it is assigned to multiple users. Choose the number or percentage of assignees who must submit the item before it moves on.
- Step approvers can
send back an item to the start. The form initiator will receive the form and can start the same item from the beginning of the workflow.
- Check out our
Developer Hub to get started using Kissflow APIs, learn about API key concepts, functionality, and troubleshoot details.
- Use the
new native API tester to explore individual endpoints and parameters, view detailed examples, and test your APIs.
- Preview .pdf files through the iOS app.