Chat notifications and sounds
Click your profile picture on the top-right corner > My settings. Under Notifications > Chat settings tab, click the Chat notifications toggle button to turn on or turn off incoming chat notifications.
You can also turn on or turn off sounds for incoming chat notifications. Use the Notification sounds toggle button to set your preference.
Managing system notifications
Check that your browser permits Kissflow notifications so that you may be notified of incoming messages in chat. As an example, the steps to enable notifications and sounds from a macOS in a Chrome browser are provided below.
To enable notifications in macOS:
- Click the Apple menu () on the top-left corner of the menu bar.
- Choose System Preferences > Notifications.
- Click the Google Chrome browser in the list of applications.
- Ensure that the Play sound for notifications checkbox is ticked.
- Click the Allow Notifications button to enable notifications.
Managing browser notifications
You can also turn on or turn off your push notifications in popular web browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. Here’s how you can enable notifications in the Chrome browser:
- Click the padlock icon () in the browser URL.
- Choose Site settings.
- Under Security and privacy, in Permissions, reset the permissions to Allow for Notifications and Sound.