Kissflow records details of all changes done to your case system in the audit log. It includes any changes or actions that are performed at a case system level or for individual cases. Here are a few examples of changes that are recorded:
- Creation of a new custom status
- Addition of a new member
- Archival of a case system
- Turning off priority
To view audit log, click the More options button() > Audit log on your case system page.
The audit log shows:
- Timestamp - The exact time when an action was performed.
- Action - Indicates the change that was done. Some of the changes are: members added to the case system, case permission changed, member permission modified, comments added, etc.
- Performed by - The name of the person who performed the action.