To update your project’s security settings, click the Settings menu on the left navigation and click Security. This option will only be shown if you're on a Kissflow Digital Workplace plan.
Project security settings
The security settings help you define two things:
- The other flows (projects) that can look up field values in your project.
- The form fields in your project that can be looked up by other flows.
By default, all flows will be able to look up the field values in your project. Change this setting by clicking Choose flows that can look up this project and type the flows you want to grant access to the project. To remove a flow, click the Remove button () next to the flow name. Click Save when finished.
You can also protect some form fields in your project from being looked up. If you want to protect a form field, select Choose fields that can be looked up and choose the fields that can be looked up by another flow. All other fields will be inaccessible to flows. To remove a field, click the Remove button () next to the field name. Click Save when finished.
You can manage the notification settings for your project. Click the Notifications menu on the left navigation bar.
Here are the notification preferences for projects:
- Everything - You will be notified about all the activities that happen in the project.
- Action tasks - You will be notified only when something requires your action in your project.
- Nothing - You will not receive any notifications regarding your project.